Happy New Year... Merry Christmas... Enjoy your Holidays! 2015 Will be our Year FA!

Holidays??? Whats that? 

Is this something like I work for something I don't want to do, so that I then can do what I do think I want to do in some few days in the year and then be that exhausted, that I cannot really enjoy what I really want to do? Who invented such strange things?

And how on earth managed Coca-cola to take over Christmas and bring the red color to it?

And why so many people put an innocent living tree in their house instead of just enjoying the real thing outside? 

Ok, I better let it for the Conspiracy Corner :)

But I really love the calm atmosphere in the winter days after all the run is over. 

Holidays??? Whats that? 

Is this something like I work for something I don't want to do, so that I then can do what I do think I want to do in some few days in the year and then be that exhausted, that I cannot really enjoy what I really want to do? Who invented such strange things?

And how on earth managed Coca-cola to take over Christmas and bring the red color to it?

And why so many people put an innocent living tree in their house instead of just enjoying the real thing outside? 

Ok, I better let it for the Conspiracy Corner :)

But I really love the calm atmosphere in the winter days after all the run is over. 

Hehhehe, I thought about writing out similar stuff to yers, how christmas has been perverted and turned into a consumerism ritual with very little of it having anything to do about the "actual" event it is said to be celebrated for... but then didnt wanna bum people out :P Conspiracy corner indeed a better place for that :D

But anyways, not to be totally off-topic;

Wishes for beautiful days and happy moments with friends and family and everyone else! For every day! For everyone! ^^

Those poor defenceless Christmas trees.. ;_;

at least they have needles to defend themselves :)

Its just like with all. In the beginning when few people was doing it, it was a nice beautiful think to do, if then nearly everybody started to do it became an accepted atrocity.

But now its normal, because "all" do it. So I must also do it...