Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone knows whats happening with freico.in I've not been able to get on it now for a few days. Tried several different locations and proxys but  cant access it .

just worried if I cant reach it no one can down load the wallet for it (apart form here of course)

I posted on the Friecoin forums but not heard anything - anyone else having problems with it.

Thanks,

Mollycat

Not sure if this is relevant?

If you are looking to use a seperate domain I have www.freicoinnews.com. I would be happy to donate the domain FOC to anyone who wants to use it to setup a new site or downloading wallets or anything else needed for Freicoin.

My only stipulation is that the domain must be used for the good of Freicoin :)

I did have a search for another replacement domain but it seems most 'freicoin' related domains are already taken.

What was www.freico.in used for? Was it just downloading the wallet? If so perhaps we could look at www.freicoin-wallet.com? Another posibility depending on what the domain was used for is www.freicoin.community, slightly more expensive but a better domain I think.

If the www.freico.in sites main function was to download the wallet we need to get something back up FAST!

The main failure I think in alt coins is the availability of a wallet. If people can't find a wallet they simply won't bother to look for one and won't bother to mine the coin.

Any help I can offer please ask :)