Hi all

I have taken the steps to renew the licencse for this IP.Board and see if we can make it as a fundation for the Alliance.

I also think we need a neutral meeting ground so i have enabled IP.Content for static pages (great for business lists and other static information) and IP.Chat. I see some post about skype to discuss things, but as far as i see and knowlege people strugle to be online at the same time.

Start to air you toughts and we will see where we end up.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Fedde,

have you though about, now that we have the Alliance Registered, of donating the amount you spend for the forum, website and so on to the Alliance , so that we can become matching for it?

The more we start internally use Freicoins the better!

Best regards,

Arcurus

Hmm, yeah :) Maybe we can find a way for allowing the community to contribute to the server and license costs directly and transparently? Though, this could already be done with the donations FA receives through the FF donation matching?

It can be done in any way we want. 

Time spendt here... hard to measure as i adjust a litle bit now and then when i have time, it's better to just to set the license costs as those are every 6 months if i remember correctly.

If that is covered i am happy. Hosting and hardware is on the house.