Debunking FRC Conspiracies

I did NOT make a run for it - I was FIGHTING FOR MY LIFE!

Postby Joe » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:20 am

I have spent the last few years battling sicknesses. In 2015 I was life flighted (helicopter ambulance) due to totaling my car while having a full on grand-mal (tonic-clonic) seizure (I sheered off a 30 foot pine tree, kept going through another 150 yards of cor and another 100 yards through the woods before my car came to a stop) which landed me in the icu intubated and sedated (out cold) for a few days, multiple renal failures and potential kidney transplant has been a problem. In all I have been hospitalized at least three times due to major physical health issues starting at the beginning of the year of 2015 (time of closure of the pool).

There are no miners left, they all died off when the pool died off which was one reason for shutting the pool down. I had a net loss of 10k USD in the year of 2014 (yes, i have almost 10k in loans just from running the pool) and I was unable to afford it as I have almost a quarter of a million dollars in medical bills left that won't be forgiven so I'm now working the rest of my life so I can pay the NON-PROFIT hospital the money they are harassing me about.

There is no money that was not sent out. While the pool was down, the miners were mining on p2pool and your funds were paid out at that time.

By now everyone knows that I did NOT, and I repeat DID NOT have anything to do with the blackarrow issue. The only miners that are around at all failed right around closure.

Yes, there was bad blood between the pools. Don't even consider that there wasn't. There was, and you know what, it needed to stop. It did and we are now ready to move forward as professionals and let go of some stupid thing.

I created electrum for freicoin and you guys gave someone else the bounty for my code that said developer stole (the indents and everythinh are exactly the same as the code i shared with a certain individual). The droid application also was working fine until the difficulty became an issue which caused change addresses to require the 6 confirms for demurrage to take place. I even had demurrage all laid out, but i said screw it because my code was stolen. I will never again be doing any open source code like that.

I even have my own block explorer I was going to release for opensource use literally two weeks after I closed down. I had openbazzar working on freicoin, and my own version of side chains done. I even fixed the damned 144 tap filter down to a modified 36 tap filter based on historical hash-n-dash issues which allowed faster increase and decrease in difficulty. Through simulations of said difficulty filter i was able to simulate a 1 petahash hash-n-dash which resulted in return to normal function 36 hours later at 10 th/s. I did a lot you guys never saw.

I spent almost 2 years of my life working for you guys trying to make ends meet (all the while losing money), and you know where it takes me? It gets me harassed, people are calling my parents calling in death threats (you know who you are). Some of said people are now in jail, and one particular person i won't mention is currently on the run and as soon as they are caught, I'm requesting jail without parole.

I'm not dealing with this absolute bullshit that has gone on. I did the best i could while having unreasonable demands made of me. Not only was I coding my pool, I ran over 200 freicoin nodes. You wonder why its so hard to access the freicoin network right now? Its because all nodes but maybe 50 were MY NODES! I also had 15 p2pool nodes running to try and support maaku's pool and keep it running within specs. I paid maaku out of my own pocket to get stratum mining server working for freicoin so we could get more pools. 

I will not apologize for having been sick and almost dying, i will not apologize for NEVER having the black arrows and I will not apologize for antminers failing due to the BAD CONSTRUCTION of the antminers.

I will not apologize for fighting for my life. If anyone wants proof, I've got photos of the totaled car, multiple media outlet postings and otherwise.

In fact, here you go, here's the articles from my accident in august.
http://line88design.com/wkoktest/index. ... linsgrove/
http://selinsgrove62.rssing.com/chan-25 ... ml#item139
I have more if you want it, and I have medical reports from earlier but I *WONT* release those.

Now, we have two ways to go here. You guys can all keep harassing me and my aging parents (of which my dad is battling prostate cancer), or we can all stop and maybe i'll open my pool back up. I don't have any of the code guys, so I'm doing this from scratch again and I NEED time to do it. If you can accept the following rules, I will open back up on a trial basis with instant payouts

Preamble:
Please understand that portions of these rules and statements within are due to my health conditions which can lapse without notice.

Rules:
1.)It is my pool and no one is allowed to make demands. Polite requests are generously greeted and welcomed however, any demands of me equate to instant account deletion and forfeiture of any remaining funds in your account. Abuse of this will cause immediate termination of request acceptance.
2.)NO VOTING
3.)What I say goes
4.)There are times I will be unavailable to do support. Critical systems issues are most likely under maintenance, and any issues will be resolved when I am available
5.)The Block explorer is for your convenience and the code is private.
6.)You may reference web code only as education material
7.)You agree to hold me, my pool, my business, anyone on the pool and any employees or contractors of my pool harmless and it is your own responsibility to stay within the confines of your law
8.)Any issue will be determined by binding arbitration which is paid for by the client and not me. The awarded amount will be $1 or the value of the arbitrator's decision. Which ever is less will be awarded. In doing so you are releasing your right to trial and agree to a non-disclosure, binding agreement related to arbitration as well as agreeing that there was no fault in arbitration.
9.)ABSOLUTELY NO ILLICIT TALK ALLOWED!
10.)I am not open to coding open source projects at this time. My health is a limiting factor and as such my dedication must be to one project.
11.)I am extremely ill and have had a year of multiple hospital stays in intensive care units, there may be times when the pool is turned off for security.
12.)There is ZERO GUARANTEE that this project will remain online or stable.
I AM *NOT* A FREICOIN FOUNDATION MEMBER!

My Pool STRATUM/VARDIFF/MANDIFF

FRC/BTC TipJar: 1FRCJoeWXbYe47cmuW3do8VoqAr9HuWbpJ

I will leave this here.

Personally I have no stake in this nor will I comment on the claims made above. I copied and pasted it here so we can address it here and not on that dead forum.

I believe anyone who has the facts can comment below and hopefully debunk some of what is said above as much of what is present is not the understanding I have of the situation. It would be good if Jorge or Mark comment on the substance of the claims being made with regards to network and others can comment on the original coding which the FA paid for in good faith. Others that lost money and did not get a response for over 2 years should also comment on this post should they feel they need to clarify inconsistency in the statements made above.

I am sure like everyone else we are glad the Joe is alive and well and well enough to restart his pool but If you were 10k in debt because of the last time you ran the pool and you have 250K in medical bills why would anyone take any risk in working with you in the future given that you can't repay anyone for their losses with regards to your mismanagement of a number of projects that have failed? 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/29/2017 at 11:03 PM, Skaro said:

Any possibility of restarting your pool?

He has started a pool by invite only. Given the losses of others in the past dealing with him, it would be something to avoid. If he were to make good on what is owed people, pay them back their losses, then maybe people could trust him again.

I do not see any upside to encouraging him or supporting him.

13 hours ago, Bicknellski said:

He has started a pool by invite only. Given the losses of others in the past dealing with him, it would be something to avoid. If he were to make good on what is owed people, pay them back their losses, then maybe people could trust him again.

I do not see any upside to encouraging him or supporting him.

o

How about we go through his "apology" to the community line by line.

1. He is in debt and there are no miners left.

There are no miners left, they all died off when the pool died off which was one reason for shutting the pool down. I had a net loss of 10k USD in the year of 2014 (yes, i have almost 10k in loans just from running the pool) and I was unable to afford it as I have almost a quarter of a million dollars in medical bills left that won't be forgiven so I'm now working the rest of my life so I can pay the NON-PROFIT hospital the money they are harassing me about.

No one should be enabling him to restart his FRC pool if he took out 10k in loans and 250k in medical debts and expect that his pool will operate any better than last time when it shut down and people were left without any recourse to recoup what they spent on investing in miners. I dare say that the pool that Fredrick runs never needed to go into debt to operate. So I find that what Joe did was really irresponsible and foolish at best or just pure bullshit. Unless he provides evidence of these "loans" I think we can dismiss it. As for the 250k debt he will pay off the rest of his life well I think given that no one should be investing in Joe's Pool as it is a substantial liability to it operating for very long. Also Clark you should let Joe speak for himself as he is the one responsible for this entire mess.

2. Black Arrow Miners and what is owed people who invested.

There is no money that was not sent out. While the pool was down, the miners were mining on p2pool and your funds were paid out at that time.

By now everyone knows that I did NOT, and I repeat DID NOT have anything to do with the blackarrow issue. The only miners that are around at all failed right around closure.

I can not speak to what was or was not "sent out" but clearly there were many concerns with the Joe's Pool and the accounting of blocks and FRC out. There were clear signs that something was not adding up properly and the fact that Joe was not operating a pool that was open to being audited easily and 'closed' raised concerns of many in the Freicoin community. I will let Fredrick and Fab go more in depth given their analysis because before his pool had shut down they were warning me to pull out my funds and not associate with Joe. Given what I was shown I am glad I listened to their warnings and got reimbursed before Joe disappeared just after shutting down his pool.

As for not having anything to do with Black Arrow that seems like pure bullshit given you were going to be operating the machines in your pool. So, let us not say you had NOTHING to do with Black Arrow. You like others were invested in the purchasing of those machines.

3. Bad blood? Or questions of transparency?

Yes, there was bad blood between the pools. Don't even consider that there wasn't. There was, and you know what, it needed to stop. It did and we are now ready to move forward as professionals and let go of some stupid thing.

Or was it people were actually finding things that were inconsistent in what you were doing with your pool and were investigating into it further and then you shut down the pool and disappeared before your accident? Sorry Joe there were major issues well before you shutting down the pool and it had nothing to do with bad blood it had to do with transparency and some fishy accounting in your pool. Again Fed and Fab can illuminate everyone now on those concerns. Suffice to say you disappearing and reappearing only when FRC has a viable exchange and has risen in value says volumes while the rest of the community has been here building the coin as best it can with limited resources that we have. Where have you been that past 12 to 18 month Joe? People would be insane to think you have the coins best interest at heart given how inconsistent you have been since resurfacing. Are you back to sell off freicoin and try to get more people to support your poorly run pool so you can pay off your 250k medical debt? Legitimate question that you will not answer.

4. Stolen Code?

I created electrum for freicoin and you guys gave someone else the bounty for my code that said developer stole (the indents and everythinh are exactly the same as the code i shared with a certain individual). The droid application also was working fine until the difficulty became an issue which caused change addresses to require the 6 confirms for demurrage to take place. I even had demurrage all laid out, but i said screw it because my code was stolen. I will never again be doing any open source code like that.

You created nothing that worked. No one used your CODE and no developers stole your code. You are lying. I challenge you to make a clear case about who stole your code, or how we had any code from you that worked to satisfy the bounty requirements. Your own lack of ability in coding things has been shown on a number of occasions over a number of projects so no one in this community will be asking you to submit code for bounties don't worry. One can  ask Fredrick or Pedro or anyone else that has actually added to the usability of FRC whether or not we want you involved. Without you being around the coin now has functional android wallet, an exchange, and a block explorer and that is all without need for drama and lies.

5. You did a lot?

I did a lot you guys never saw.

You said you did a lot. While others actually did a lot see above.

What is funny is you come back yet again after being gone for a year as soon as the price of FRC spikes. I wonder why? Here is a thought Joe and Clark why not admit your mistakes pay restitution or just go away because people should never trust either of you guys given what has happened over the past 2 or 3 years. 

Interesting that Clark deleted his comments... I wonder why? Maybe Clark should listen to those people who have lost money because of Joe and stop enabling this liar and thief?

11 hours ago, Bicknellski said:

How about we go through his "apology" to the community line by line.

1. He is in debt and there are no miners left.

No one should be enabling him to restart his FRC pool if he took out 10k in loans and 250k in medical debts and expect that his pool will operate any better than last time when it shut down and people were left without any recourse to recoup what they spent on investing in miners. I dare say that the pool that Fredrick runs never needed to go into debt to operate. So I find that what Joe did was really irresponsible and foolish at best or just pure bullshit. Unless he provides evidence of these "loans" I think we can dismiss it. As for the 250k debt he will pay off the rest of his life well I think given that no one should be investing in Joe's Pool as it is a substantial liability to it operating for very long. Also Clark you should let Joe speak for himself as he is the one responsible for this entire mess.

2. Black Arrow Miners and what is owed people who invested.

I can not speak to what was or was not "sent out" but clearly there were many concerns with the Joe's Pool and the accounting of blocks and FRC out. There were clear signs that something was not adding up properly and the fact that Joe was not operating a pool that was open to being audited easily and 'closed' raised concerns of many in the Freicoin community. I will let Fredrick and Fab go more in depth given their analysis because before his pool had shut down they were warning me to pull out my funds and not associate with Joe. Given what I was shown I am glad I listened to their warnings and got reimbursed before Joe disappeared just after shutting down his pool.

As for not having anything to do with Black Arrow that seems like pure bullshit given you were going to be operating the machines in your pool. So, let us not say you had NOTHING to do with Black Arrow. You like others were invested in the purchasing of those machines.

3. Bad blood? Or questions of transparency?

Or was it people were actually finding things that were inconsistent in what you were doing with your pool and were investigating into it further and then you shut down the pool and disappeared before your accident? Sorry Joe there were major issues well before you shutting down the pool and it had nothing to do with bad blood it had to do with transparency and some fishy accounting in your pool. Again Fed and Fab can illuminate everyone now on those concerns. Suffice to say you disappearing and reappearing only when FRC has a viable exchange and has risen in value says volumes while the rest of the community has been here building the coin as best it can with limited resources that we have. Where have you been that past 12 to 18 month Joe? People would be insane to think you have the coins best interest at heart given how inconsistent you have been since resurfacing. Are you back to sell off freicoin and try to get more people to support your poorly run pool so you can pay off your 250k medical debt? Legitimate question that you will not answer.

4. Stolen Code?

You created nothing that worked. No one used your CODE and no developers stole your code. You are lying. I challenge you to make a clear case about who stole your code, or how we had any code from you that worked to satisfy the bounty requirements. Your own lack of ability in coding things has been shown on a number of occasions over a number of projects so no one in this community will be asking you to submit code for bounties don't worry. One can  ask Fredrick or Pedro or anyone else that has actually added to the usability of FRC whether or not we want you involved. Without you being around the coin now has functional android wallet, an exchange, and a block explorer and that is all without need for drama and lies.

5. You did a lot?

You said you did a lot. While others actually did a lot see above.

What is funny is you come back yet again after being gone for a year as soon as the price of FRC spikes. I wonder why? Here is a thought Joe and Clark why not admit your mistakes pay restitution or just go away because people should never trust either of you guys given what has happened over the past 2 or 3 years. 

Interesting that Clark deleted his comments... I wonder why? Maybe Clark should listen to those people who have lost money because of Joe and stop enabling this liar and thief?

In your number 5 you reference me. Ok who do I owe any money too and what mistakes did I make. This should be interesting as I am only a miner and that is all I have ever been.

As for who I am gonna listen too. Definitely not some who literally states he has no stake but is gonna complain anyhow.

As for why I deleted my comments. Didn't see the point of leaving posts when I intend to leave and not come back. This one time I am going too though.

Is funny that I got an anonymous email letting me know you had accused me of wrong doings in here. The first I ever heard of anyone saying I did or had anything to do with responsibility for any wrong doings back when Joe closed his pool.

I did some searching the internet about you using just your name. I recommend everyone do the same thing. Its an interesting and enlightening read. Whether good or bad you can make up your own minds but it does say a lot about the character of the person accusing me falsely here.

I am done with freicoin. I will not be coming back to it or this site ever again. These actions are my recomendation for anyone considering getting involved with it based on my opinions and experiences with it.

Have a nice day.

Clark you keep enabling Joe and are his mouth piece here. So if you want to keep supporting his efforts to rip off more people then go right ahead. If you want to support the coin moving forward I suggest you disassociate with him.

I don't need to send anonymous letters or threats. It is simple. Joe is bad news. You support Joe. You should rethink that support. 

As for leaving and never coming back that is no one loss for this community. As for suggesting others do the same they should really take what you are saying with the understanding that you support Joe who has lied and stolen from people. That says everything to me about whether or not people should follow your advice. 

Without Joe or you this community has survived. When the price of FRC bounced up you appeared. Not a coincidence. Unlike you I value people that actually contribute to the bootstrapping of this coin. 

As for having a nice day you don't mean it. Your trolling tactics really are doing nothing more than prove you should have never come back in the first place. Good riddance and stay gone this time. Finally people reading this should note that Clark doesn't address any of the concerns I made in my post about Joe, but rather ignores them all. That is telling. Be warned people dealing with Joe or Clark is a risk not worth taking.