Escrow service

Hi everybody,

as there is practically only our exchange.sicanet.net left to buy and sell freicoins and it is a litte hard to keep on track, i want to offer some escrow service for otc trades. I will update the offers here in the thread and contact the buyer and sellers. If one has an offer to make post here or pm me. Fees are 0.5 % each, seller and buyer.

To explain in detail: in principle there are 2 options:
1. Sell FRC
2. Buy FRC

If there is someone selling FRC for BTC it will look like this:

Sell offer: 1000 FRC @ 0.00002 BTC

If there is someone buying FRC with BTC it will look like this:

Buy offer: 1000 FRC @ 0.00002 BTC

Best wishes, Rik.

Buy offer: 5000 FRC @ 0.000001 BTC (total price 0.005 BTC). Offer expires on Dec 23 midnight.

Thanks Rick. While I am interested, I think the exchange rate is over valued. The last flurry of sells and buys on Vircurex occured at about FRC= 0.000001 to 0.0000007 BTC.

I will offer to buy 5000 FRC @ 0.000001 BTC (total price 0.005 BTC). Offer expires on Dec 23 midnight.

1 hour ago, Skaro said:

Thanks Rick. While I am interested, I think the exchange rate is over valued. The last flurry of sells and buys on Vircurex occured at about FRC= 0.000001 to 0.0000007 BTC.

I will offer to buy 5000 FRC @ 0.000001 BTC (total price 0.005 BTC). Offer expires on Dec 23 midnight.

Well only because they were offered very cheap doesn't mean they are not worth much more ;-). However, thanks for the offer.

Just popping in before xmas with a ideea.

Played abit with creating a multiplatform for both work as a frcjam / escrow service as it's not that hard to work out a working scheme to actually make it work.

But if i am going to do this, i will build a complete platform for Project funding, escrow and possible a very simple trade engine.

FreiExchange (frcjam,escrow and trading)

FRCJAM:
Create zero intrest loans. Possible with funding with frc, wlc, btc and cash? If btc/wlc/cash it would be automatic converted to FRC in platform to make some coins circluate.  Payout in frc/btc? 

Escrow:
As topic says, simple escrow service for user to user trades. 

Trading:
Simple orderbook with buy/sells where users can buy and sell freicoins. Also market for jam cash/btc/wlc -> FRC conversion  to fund the projects. 

Attaching a simple possible look on the jam section. I have a lot of code laying around to construct into one platform. 

Just air it as an ideea.

2016-12-22-001405_1366x768_scrot.png