For all you savages and earthly ladies out there, I offer you these traditional Viking goods from Land of Giants, the country of thousand lakes; Finland

* * * * * * * * * New / 2018

[item] Chillie sauce

Fatalii Jigsaw x Carolina Reaper

[Description] If ye dont know these strains and expect a nice little kick for ya' cookinn's, dont order these ;)

[Comments] Wanna punish ya'sself? Or maybe torture your friend? This schitt be good for that. Either eat this schitt or apply to ya'h ballz.

[special Notes] Don't order this unless ye know what ye be doing... ;) 
Or, if you wish, I can dilute the sauce for ya if ye wish.. request herbs / ingredients to do it with and I'll see what I can do!
(currently available local "organic" herbs: dandelion flower, dandelion root, basil, lemon balm, hemp (finola)... ugh... just check herbs grown in Finland and ask me if I have it ;))

* * * * * * * * * Old: 

[item] Vihta / Vasta

[Description] Hand made Birch vihta. Consists of branches from Betula pendula and Betula pubescens species. Made during this past summer, under the instruction of an oldschool viking spirited geezer :) The leaves are firmly attached to branches, so should be good for couple of sauna sessions for one brute ;) Collected from forests of Etelä-Savo, where nearest "big" city is 35 km away.

[Comments] What is a vihta you ask? Well, as already tipped in the description, its something used in sauna ;) Vihta is a collection of dozens of birch branches, with leaves still attached, tied together.. kinda like a collection of flowers :) This stick bouquet though, is used during sauna sessions to whack yourself all over the body, while shouting PERKELE!!! ... The yelling part is optional though, but proper vikings put their soul into it, hehehe ;)

If you dont know what sauna is... you're missing out on some good enjoyment! Educate yourself on wikipedia: Finnish Sauna

Using a vihta in sauna can boost your blood circulation and clean your skin. Birch leaves also have beneficial properties and are used in traditional healing and aroma therapy.

[special Notes] A little bit of a sales pitch here, but the viking spirited geezer who showed and instructed me how to make these vihtas properly, suffered some health issues and is currently in hospital care. I will dedicate the funds from the sale of these vihtas towards his care :) If you havent had a sauna session with a vihta, I would really appreciate if you'd try once with one of these ^^

[Quantity available] *ugh*... ?

[Min. order] 1 vihta

[Price] Half a bottle of spirits, maybe?

• 3 weeks later...

Wow chili paste!

A fried of me likes that:

Would it be possible to send two chili sauces to Germany and would it be possible to have a sign in the package with something like bought with Freicoin and the nice Freicoin bird in it?

I would also buy one Vhita, because I want to help the guy... 

The Vhita you don't need to send to Germany for now, if you want you can just give it to somebody.

All the good,

Arcurus

Yup, sending to Germany is totally fine, I'll get the more specific price for that and let ye know :) And for sure, can write up a message with some viking love and include a Freicoin birdie in there ;)

Nom, and much appreciated with the Vihta:) I'll see if the postal costs are the same for a bigger package that would fit it inside and if so, will include it :) Otherwise I'll save it up for you for later time (mabby if you happen to wander to Finland at some point, I'll host a sauna session for ya :D). Most peeps here in the town have made their Vihta's to make it through the winter ;)

Hmm, though, if you dont mind waiting a couple of days before placing/shipping the order, I'll hopefully get time to have the webstore up and running. Have the domain and store's initial setup done, but need to just list the items and setup the Fedde's FRC payment module to finish it :)

A little bit of an added delay, Opencart has been updated to 2.0.0 so the payment module needs a bit of tweaking. Fedde's already on it though, so expecting that it wont take too many days :)

Hehe, but, is your friend a chilliehead? I just got a new batch of chillies grown in Finland, so could do a special mix for him :D Options range from mild & tasty to HOT as PERKELE! The onset is tweakable too, from instant burning to a really slow buildup ;)

Hi Fedde,

I think he prefers:

SUPER DUPER HOT as PERKELE! Or something like that.

But maybe make an extra one, so that I have one that I can also eat if I visit him :)

Alright, as hot as Perkele it is then :) I'll prepare some somewhat milder ones for testers for ya as well, though even those can be pretty hot for ~novice chillyist :P 

Do you sell the seeds?

I could order up some of that!

I do have some seeds which are very easy to grow and dont require too much caretaking :) These varieties are pretty mild, so great for the kids at the school for example.

I do not currently have the seeds for the Gourmet Jigsaw (the chillie the dude ate in the video), but if you'd like, will ask from friends and/or the chilliepeople here at Finland for those :) They're also available in the Fatalii seedshop, who do ship them to anywhere in the world: http://fataliiseeds.net/

• 2 weeks later...

For sure :) OpenCart also has a feature called multi-store, which allows building a.. "network" of stores:
http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route=feature/feature&path=4

We've discussed this a little with Fedde before, the multi-store would allow creating stores for easier management that could be linked to Freicoin Alliance for example. For Freipay, this could allow the selecting of shops that would be supported :)

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Fab, tryed to buy some chilly stuff. Sadly an error occurred:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hermes/bosnaweb10a/b1012/ipg.freihempcom/shop/catalog/controller/payment/cointopay.php on line 28Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in/hermes/bosnaweb10a/b1012/ipg.freihempcom/shop/catalog/controller/payment/cointopay.php on line 30Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hermes/bosnaweb10a/b1012/ipg.freihempcom/shop/catalog/controller/payment/cointopay.php on line 32Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hermes/bosnaweb10a/b1012/ipg.freihempcom/shop/catalog/controller/payment/cointopay.php on line 33Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in/hermes/bosnaweb10a/b1012/ipg.freihempcom/shop/catalog/controller/payment/cointopay.php on line 34Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hermes/bosnaweb10a/b1012/ipg.freihempcom/shop/catalog/controller/payment/cointopay.php on line 35Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hermes/bosnaweb10a/b1012/ipg.freihempcom/shop/catalog/controller/payment/cointopay.php on line 36Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in/hermes/bosnaweb10a/b1012/ipg.freihempcom/shop/catalog/controller/payment/cointopay.php on line 37

post-11-0-31853500-1419519414_thumb.png

• 3 years later...

Rebirthing this trhead...

OG message:

New stuff:

Yeah, them Vihta's will be available later this month / next month...
But more importantly, chillies! 

And daymn! These be hot chillies too! These just might blow ye'r mind and take ye'r life... ? :D

= Fatalii Gourmet Jigsaw x Carolina Reaper

PM me for more info & orders :) 

All gone :)