When testing the exchange, it has to be done in a careful detailed way. There are many numbers and tables that change with one trade and after a series of trade. Its becomes difficult to remember what trades were made. So keep track of your trades on an excel spread sheet. 

• fedde pinned this topic
1 hour ago, Skaro said:

Please define 'sustainable' and 'redistribution' place, for me.

Demurrage is thought to be the start of a cycling of money. Take away from the wealthy, give to the poor and repeat. In this way there can be no bubbles within the monetary system. But to do redistribute it effectively the money has to flow from stakeholders to the people.

When it flows to the miners it is sustainable but there is no redistribution because the miners already belong to the wealthy class.

So we need an active redistribution (Use the demurrage coins to support the poor). For that we need the demurrage coins to be collected by an organization that then distributes the coin to social causes or better to the people directly.

Okay thanks. Well it seems to me that any discussion of sustainability should probably include at least something about where to spend the coins. There are none. I suppose thats a large part of what the foundation was about, to encourage a community, sellers and buyers. I feel we are forgetting this part of circulation.

10 minutes ago, Skaro said:

feel we are forgetting this part of circulation.

one by one.

First lets concentrate in distributing them to people.

If they have coins it more easy to bring merchants on board again.

Some part of the giveaway we could use to give reduced prices if they use freicoin.

In the beginning i guess its good to start with proxy payments in the community.

• 1 month later...

Time for a little update from behind the scenes ???? will see in a week or two depending on how much time i have to wrap things up

- live orderbooks

- multicoin trading ( more trading pairs)

- design fix up

- more speed

I am also adding new servers to alot of the network. I will be replacing alot of the old gear to keep all services up and running more or less as its time things get updated. 

Got a deal on refurbished servers at 200$ a piece with new disks in the arrays (IBM). Also if someone want to rent a dedicated or shared , pm me. 

Also any new features that other exchanges have that i have forgotten, let me know so i can evaluate and see if i can depoly them.

Cheers

Summer is here????

Fedde

1 hour ago, fedde said:

Time for a little update from behind the scenes ???? will see in a week or two depending on how much time i have to wrap things up

- live orderbooks

- multicoin trading ( more trading pairs)

- design fix up

- more speed

I am also adding new servers to alot of the network. I will be replacing alot of the old gear to keep all services up and running more or less as its time things get updated. 

Got a deal on refurbished servers at 200$ a piece with new disks in the arrays (IBM). Also if someone want to rent a dedicated or shared , pm me. 

Also any new features that other exchanges have that i have forgotten, let me know so i can evaluate and see if i can depoly them.

Cheers

Summer is here????

Fedde

As always i am impressed!

Just out of interest what would be the charge? Don't want to make up any competition here but i rent VPS at arubacloud for 1 EUR/ Month.

To the ideas ;-) : 1. is it possible to show the last trade in the tab, like polo does?

2. is it possible to also show the last trades without logging in?

Additional: I would like to have freiexchange on bitcoin checker, to android fast check last trades - i will contact them and ask what they need..

Something that yours already have, that other exchanges are missing is speed, dont trade anything for that please.. ;-)

Hehe, i said speedup, not slowdown :)

5 hours ago, Rik8119 said:

1. is it possible to show the last trade in the tab, like polo does?

2. is it possible to also show the last trades without logging in?

Those are already in development and will be implented. Front page will be abit diffrent than today as you will be able to browse the markets without logging in.

The ticker i will also put on the todolist.

7 hours ago, Arcurus said:

what would be nice is the ability to trade dash, steem and ether.

also nice to have would be a full list of all done trades, or did i just not find them?

We need to discuss which coins would be unique additions to the market so that we can have niche that draws more people to trade. Rather than have too many or fashionable coins that hot now but potentially dead later what criteria would make for a good freiexchange coin market?

Could we discuss those ideas and then add coins that meet our needs?

if you want to have unique coins i would suggest to add basic income based currencies like  duniter: http://www.duniter.fr/

and http://www.grantcoin.org/

As far as i know duniter does not have a exchange yet and has very big potential so we could attract new people.

With bitcoin having 1 dollar plus fees i would also suggest to add at least one common used currency with less fees like dash, ethereum or steem.