Register Freicoin Alliance to Freicoin Foundation donation matching

Short:

"Help the Freicoin Community to create a world full of charitable action and sustainable development - Help to to propagate Freicoin!"

Long:

"The Freicoin Alliance is a Freicoin Community driven project that seeks to create a world where commonplace non-usurious complementary currencies inspired by the works of Silvio Gesell are brought into being through economic development, charitable action, and the support of global commons and which engender perpetual prosperity through sustainable development." (quoted/modified from Foundation website)

This seems perfectly ok. Not sure what revision needs to be made if any really. I am ok with it actually as it is.

Here is another proposal for the long text based on an proposal from Fabrizio and Edited by Bick an me:

"Freicoin Alliance is a Freicoin community driven project that seeks to create a world with the Freicoin fundamentals, a social structure, in which all of humanity is free and equal.

We aim to drive and inspire people to contribute their talents, ideas and passion to projects benefiting the common good of their communities and the world as a whole.

We hope to establish communities to share opinions, research and projects to achieve scientific and technological progress, to allow personal growth and establish local guidelines based on the needs of the people in a local and global context.

We hope to see societies develop where culture, arts and knowledge of nature can flourish that allows all people to experience life to the fullest."

These both are fine with me :) I like the last one a bit better, since its more "individual" from Freicoin Foundation.

Hmm, taking the short from the first one and the long from the above would work too :P Hehe, I guess its not too important in the end how the description is worded.. the community defines itself and the ideologies and goals become pretty apparent when one gets involved :wub: Though.. then again, a powerful wording can be the attracting factor for some  :lol:

Just before i go ahea dand do this tonight / Tomorrow  we good on:

Short:

"Help the Freicoin Community to create a world full of charitable action and sustainable development - Help to to propagate Freicoin!"

Long:

"The Freicoin Alliance is a Freicoin Community driven project that seeks to create a world where commonplace non-usurious complementary currencies inspired by the works of Silvio Gesell are brought into being through economic development, charitable action, and the support of global commons and which engender perpetual prosperity through sustainable development." (quoted/modified from Foundation website)

I have also transfferred 20,000 Frc to the cold storage address as promised:

https://coinplorer.com/FRC/Addresses/1EcMiqBNfVi5SfSaCu8GAEwcnz1ArXyoaC

Thx Molly, that you make the registration!

Short description is ok.

I think for the long description we take now the new from Fab:

What do you think?

"Freicoin Alliance is a Freicoin community driven project that seeks to create a world with the Freicoin fundamentals, a social structure, in which all of humanity is free and equal.

We aim to drive and inspire people to contribute their talents, ideas and passion to projects benefiting the common good of their communities and the world as a whole.

We hope to establish communities to share opinions, research and projects to achieve scientific and technological progress, to allow personal growth and establish local guidelines based on the needs of the people in a local and global context.

We hope to see societies develop where culture, arts and knowledge of nature can flourish that allows all people to experience life to the fullest."

All submitted

Couple of things though - I couldnt find a general Email address for us to use so I  Added my own one  i can change it later if thats okay - Just so i can keep an eye on the addition and make changes

I added us in the same category as the foundation is in ( we fall into several so thought best to  keep us in that  - again we can change it if need be )

I also set us up a bitcoin address which is : 1MWR3nWHrqJyVnGUnAM6xtXxidtSvjcji8

Just checking here before validating the freicoin alliance to receive donations as nonprofit. 
Is everything correct?

The Bitcoin address is just in case people donate bitcoins to you (by mistake): we would just forward them to the bitcoin address without matching.

Name: Freicoin Alliance Website: http://freicoinalliance.com Email: [email protected] Freicoin address: 1EcMiqBNfVi5SfSaCu8GAEwcnz1ArXyoaC Bitcoin address: 1MWR3nWHrqJyVnGUnAM6xtXxidtSvjcji8 Short description: Help the Freicoin Community to create a world full of charitable action and sustainable development - Help to to propagate Freicoin! Long Description: Freicoin Alliance is a Freicoin community driven project that seeks to create a world with the Freicoin fundamentals, a social structure, in which all of humanity is free and equal. We aim to drive and inspire people to contribute their talents, ideas and passion to projects benefiting the common good of their communities and the world as a whole. We hope to establish communities to share opinions, research and projects to achieve scientific and technological progress, to allow personal growth and establish local guidelines based on the needs of the people in a local and global context. We hope to see societies develop where culture, arts and knowledge of nature can flourish that allows all people to experience life to the fullest.

Hi Jitmon,

all seems fine, only the Email address should be changed to that:

[email protected]

By the way, what do you think, should we use the long description which is more similar to the Freicoin Foundation*, or the above one.

*As suggested in the beginning of this topic`?

See you,

Martin

By the way, what do you think about the freipay and the basic income proposal? I met one nice fellow from the common good economy movement and some from the basic income movement, who seems very interested....