Project - More Exchanges for FRC

Might be something we should all discuss and learn about moving forward Ethereum could be the default methodology for coin use. 

Still nothing from Mark and Jorge on FRC which is somewhat disappointing. Especially when we do need an update to keep pace with Bitcoin.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Situation:   We currently have only 3 full time exchanges to convert Freicoin. There are easily manipulated via bots and unscrupulous miners engaged in dump and dump schemes.   Vircurex Cryptsy

We have 957 votes at Bleutrade we are number 1 on there at the moment.   If you have any spare BTC go for it we are the verge of being added.  

After I noticed Bluetrade listed FRC I checked the live trades of FRC. Not a great number of trades or volume. For all the hard work from everyone that goes into getting FRC listed I think we all need

• 2 weeks later...

I looked a little more into switching to ethererum, a big problem is that you have to pay the transaction fees in ether. And as this is a commercial project i do not think this will change in the near or middle future. So moving to ether is not so bright as it may seems as the payout of a basic income will cost ether..
 Rik

Ok i am not really surprised by the delisting of FRC. But we can always throw together some coins and pay Yobit for adding FRC (0.1 BTC).

The news to cryptsy are not completely new to me. But i wish it just had deactivated FRC withdrawal. I lost nearly 200k coins there (studip me). But as there are no exchanges left, they hopefully see no other use for it but to give it back? At least this is what i dream of.