Project - More Exchanges for FRC

Situation:

We currently have only 3 full time exchanges to convert Freicoin. There are easily manipulated via bots and unscrupulous miners engaged in dump and dump schemes.

Vircurex

Cryptsy

BTER

Focus:

We need to work on some major exchanges and try to get FRC listed before 2015 as a target. 

1. Get Ask Coin to accept FRC.  

2. Get BTC-e to accept FRC.

3. Get Kraken to accept FRC.

4. Here is a Complete List of Bitcoin Exchanges so we can target other sites on our own and get FRC spread far and wide. As a group I suggest we work on Ask Coin first as it will be easy enough to get us on Ask Coin with minimal time and money to invest.

Reponse: 

1. Ask Coin has a vote on Tuesday. Fredrik and Darin have already pledged 0.15 BTC or 1500 votes to get our total votes up. We need more people to help support this so we challenge other members in the community to vote and to pay for 0.15 BTC or 1500 votes per block. If we get over 3000 or best we get to 4500 votes pledged before AskCoin publishes the winning coin on Tuesday morning at 04:00 UTC and moves them into the winners coin section of the site we should be on Ask Coin with no problem. We need your support. 

Here is the TX ID for our 1500 votes: https://blockchain.info/tx/fa16fbf72c44db7c4ec8a1e5081707ed89019ed80692f9edcdbcfc3eaed35c2c

Here is the FRC Vote Address for AskCoin.net: https://blockchain.info/address/1N3T2TNPhfhkdyekvTcmUfB137jFmRHLPu

Remember you can vote here on AskCoin and add 1 vote every 10 minutes. NO BOTS PLEASE!

2. BTC-e is a tougher exchange to crack but we need to start a campaign and get FRC listed here. It is a major exchange that would allow us significant exposure to a much larger trading base for FRC. I am not sure how to proceed other than to first send emails from Mark or Jorge the developers to get some traction and then some members of the community can then work with BTC-e to help promote FRC inclusion on BTC-e.

3. Kraken is also a tough exchange to crack but we need to start a campaign and get FRC listed here. It is a major exchange that would allow us significant exposure to a much larger trading base for FRC. I am not sure how to proceed other than to first send emails from Mark or Jorge, the FRC developers, to get some traction and then some members of the community can then work with Kraken to help promote FRC inclusion on Kraken.

4. Members can work on their own or in teams to find other sites that will vote up coins or have open door policies to new altcoins. I have worked originally to get BTER as an FRC exchange and currently I am working on Palth Exchange in Thailand. 

Evaluation:

In an effort to keep our work from crossing over please post below what exchange sites you have contacted and ANY successes you have achieved in getting the exchanges to accept FRC. We will update the Exchange list as this happens. There are probably 100's of exchanges so the more we push the wider we can spread the coins placement. A polite, concerted effort to get FRC listed will pay off dividends in 2015. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Situation:   We currently have only 3 full time exchanges to convert Freicoin. There are easily manipulated via bots and unscrupulous miners engaged in dump and dump schemes.   Vircurex Cryptsy

We have 957 votes at Bleutrade we are number 1 on there at the moment.   If you have any spare BTC go for it we are the verge of being added.  

After I noticed Bluetrade listed FRC I checked the live trades of FRC. Not a great number of trades or volume. For all the hard work from everyone that goes into getting FRC listed I think we all need

[RESERVED NEWS]

• February 22nd 2015 - BTER is shut down after losing 1.75$ Million USD worth of BTC from a cold wallet.

• September 2nd 2014 - AskCoin adds Freicoin by vote. Don't forget to get an AskCoin account and get ready to start trading your Kria there.

• September 3rd 2014   https://www.coins-e.com/   Voting  and  https://www.palth.net/  Free Registration of Cryptocoins have been contacted.

List of Digital Currency Exchanges from Around the World

KEY

images2_zps79545bf1.png FREICOIN TRADED

23_zps34c9fd67.png FREICOIN ALLIANCE HAS ASKED OR WILL ASK THAT FRC BE TRADED

nofrc_zpse2626b96.png FREICOIN NOT TRADED YET

:D Freicoin Added Recently

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

images2_zps79545bf1.png FREICOIN TRADED

Bitcoin-otc.com – An over-the-counter marketplace for trading with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Freicoin trade at very low volumes.

bter.com – Hacked lost 1.75$ Million BTC. Looking to be sold.

Cryptsy.com – Our favorite crypto currency exchange. Plagued with bots and often used a dump site for Freicoin. Freicoin trade at very low volumes.

Vicurex.com – An exchange that pays interest on account balances has had some major issues. Freicoin trade at very low volumes.

:D AskCoin.net – An exchange that trades in bitcoin and crypto-currencies. We won the vote on September 2nd 2014.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

23_zps34c9fd67.png FREICOIN ALLIANCE HAS ASKED OR WILL ASK THAT FRC BE TRADED

BTC-e.com – Accepts wire transfers. We hope to get Jorge and Mark to email the developers to get Freicoin included.

Kraken –  We hope to get Jorge and Mark to email the developers to get Freicoin included.

Palth.net  –  We have contacted them about adding Freicoin soon. Updates to follow. They are located in Thailand.

Coins-e.com   –  We have contacted them and Freicoin is in the voting system. 0.0001 BTC cost per vote. 

Bleutrade.com  –  We have contacted them and Freicoin was added to the system by dome22xl - Great Job!

nofrc_zpse2626b96.png FREICOIN NOT TRADED YET

AlitinExchange.com – A licensed money transmitter in the heartland of the United State that allows trading between US currency & crypto-currencies.

Asedik.com – “Cryptocurrency made delightful”

AsiaNexgen – Bitcoin exchange located on Hong Kong Island.

Atlantabitcoin.com – “One of the biggest challenges for Bitcoin is the barrier to purchase bitcoins.”

AtlasATS.com – State-of-the-art exchange platform built by Wall Street veterans

Birtchex.com – Offers both long ans short positions, as well as call and put options

Bit.cm – “Revolutionizing bitcoin commerce”

Bitbox.mx – Secure storage and seamless banking integration.

Bitcoin.de – Based in Europe, great for exchanging Euro into Bitcoin

Bitcoinbourse.eu – Based in Europe, “On Bitcoin Bourse you can trade unlimited bitcoins and how often you like!”

Bitcoin-central.net – European Bitcoin exchange that is mobile device friendly.

Bitcoin-24.com – Currently not available, but the website is still online.

Bitcurex.com – European-based Bitcoin exchange

BitDeliver.to – “Finally you can buy and sell bitcoin with cash, at market prices, and in your currency of choice. No bank account or registration necessary. ”

Bitgo.com – “The easiest, fastest, and safest way to trade bitcoin with your friends.”

Bitme.com – High performance Bitcoin trading engine that offers trading in all the world’s major cryptocurrencies.

Bitfinex.com – Allows margin trading

Bitsofgold – Buy and sell Bitcoins using the Israeli Shekel.

Bitstamp.com  – Buy and sell Bitcoins. Very stable European based exchange.

BitTradeAustralia.com – Bit Trade Australia makes it very, very easy and safe for Australians to buy and sell Bitcoins.

Bitx - Bitcoin exchange located in South Africa makes it easy to buy Bitcoin using South African Rands.

Bitup.com – Korean virtual currency exchange

BTCchina.com - Currently the world’s largest Bitcoin exchange

BTCclubs.com – A Chinese exchange that has been merged with BTCtrade.com

BTC-Dealer.com – Buy Bitcoin with a credit card. Great idea, however, the price you are charged for Bitcoins is somewhat higher.

BTC-e.com – Accepts wire transfers.

BTCtrade.com – A Chinese digital currency exchange

Butsellbitco.in – “Buy Sell Bitcoin in India online. Sell Bitcoin and get paid in your account within 2 hours.”

CampBX.com – Powerful trading platform based in the USA (Atlanta and Phoenix)

Circle.com

Coinbase.com – They aiming to be the biggest and have received $25 million in venture capital. The best site for Americans to buy Bitcoins.

Coinflash.com – Buy and sell Bitcoins locally

Coingrounds.com – currently offline.

Coinjar – Australia based, looking to expand to other countries

CoinMKT.com – Trade all the popular cryptocurrencies

Coinmotion.com – “The best way to acquire and use Bitcoin.”

Coinsetter.com – Insitutional Bitcoin trading platform

Coins-e.com – One of our favorite exchanges.

Cointap.co – Creator of the CoinTap Card which applies a prepaid model to Bitcoin

Coinx.com – Virtual currency exchange founded by Megan Burton

Coin4ce.com – The largest Bitcoin changer in Chile.

Conectabitcoin.com – No, that’s not a typo.

Cryptocambios.com – Bitcoin exchange based in Buenos Aires

CryptoStreet – Trade on the go. Bitcoin trading platform works on mobile phones and tablets.

Ddengle.com – A Korean Bitcoin exchange

ExchB.com

FXBTC.com – Chinese exchange for trading virtual currencies.

FYB-SG.com – Bitcoin exchange based in Singapore.

GoldSilverBitcoin.com – Buy and sell not only Bitcoin, but precious metals as well.

HolyTransaction.com – Not yet fully open to the public. You need to request an invite.

Intersango.com – European based, however, registration is currently closed

itbit.com – Bitcoin trading for serious investors

Justcoin.com – Buy and trade Bitcoin currently featuring 0% trading fees.

Koinim.com – Turkish based Bitcoin exchange.

Korbit.com – Safely and conveniently buy and sell Bitcoin in Korea

Kraken.com – Forex meets Bitcoin exchange. Secure platform, margin trading, and advanced ordering.

LiteTree.com – Specializing in Litecoins, but also offers Bitcoin trading

Localbitcoins.com – Buy and sell Bitcoins near you. Includes a seller feedback rating system.

MaiCoin.com – Bitcoin exchange based in Taipei that seeks to build “the premier digital currency exchange and investment platform in Greater China”

NoveltyLab.com – This exchange allows you to buy Bitcoins with a credit card.

OKcoin.com – Cryptocurrency exchange based in China.

Quadrigacx.com – A new Canadian Bitcoin exchange

Safello.com – Sweden base Bitcoin exchange

SpendBitcoins.com – Buy and spend Bitcoins

Tradebitcoin.com – Find local Bitcoin dealers in your area

Unocoin.com – “Simple, Safe and Secure Way of Buying, Selling and Storing Bitcoins in India.”

VaultofSatoshi.com – Vault of Satoshi allows you to trade fiat currency to crypto currencies with other members of the Exchange.

Virtex.com – Largest virtual currency exchange in Canada

WorldBX.com – trade virtual currency from anywhere in the world.

When helping out exchanges... please refer them to Jorge's github information about demurrage handling.

https://github.com/freicoin/freicoin/wiki/How-to-properly-handle-demurrage-in-applications

How to properly handle demurrage in applications 
jtimon 

Please use this list to add the exchanges we have submitted to so we don't send multiple adds to same exchange.

Cheers!

I have sent a request to get Poloniex to add Freicoin. 

This exchange uses a voting system here is current vote list:  https://poloniex.com/voting

https://poloniex.com/

Voting

Once per week, we will select the currency that has earned the most votes and add it to a market at Poloniex, provided it passes code review and meets our minimum requirements.

In order to be able to vote for currency addition, you must have made a minimum of 10 trades. Each account or IP address may cast only one vote per currency. Any votes found to be administered by bots will not be counted.

Coins will be added to or removed from the list at the discretion of Poloniex staff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all,

currently I try to bring a little bit more overview in the projects, so that it is more visible which project is finished and which not.

For contacting the exchanges we have currently to topics in the project forum.

I Suggest to let only one topic in the project forum and make instead one exchanges overview topic in the Alliance Forum.

What do you think?

All the good,

Arcurus

• 1 month later...

I have been trying to see which exchanges FRC is currently listed. I registered with Bluetrade just now only to find we are already listed there.

As Bick said if there is an updated list of the exchanges we need to work on to get FRC listed it would be a great help. 

Maybe make it super easy for people by also listing a link for each exchange for where we can vote or donate BTC to get FRC listed there?

After I noticed Bluetrade listed FRC I checked the live trades of FRC. Not a great number of trades or volume. For all the hard work from everyone that goes into getting FRC listed I think we all need to ensure we spread our FRC trades accross the exchanges that list FRC.

Most exchanges will remove a coin if the trade volume is not high enough. I have started to spread my FRC trading onto Bluetrade to try and get some volume.

Currently I use Cryptsy and now Bluetrade, I won't use Vicurex as I lost some coins a while back and don't trust them.

A list of active exchanges would help me try to get my trades spread accross some active exchages.

Yeah, article on the page and a separate page with active exchanges would be great ;) For some reason I thought there already was one, hehe. But I guess I mixed that with the statistics page, where you can see the price index with them exchange names: https://freicoinalliance.com/page/statistics.html

*edit: ohh and yeah! I'd really like to see them exchanges apply the demurrage on the order books and account balances ;) AskCoin is apparently the only one doing it for now.

I agree with using more of the new exchanges like askcoin. But as said, as long as we dont bringt more usecases to Freicoin there will most likely be not that much trades.

Here I outlined some usecases. In a way they are all ready to test, so feel free to engage!

https://freicoinalliance.com/topic/100-freirepublic-freieconomy-help-to-propagate-a-common-good-economy/