Need.. more.. FRC..

• 2 weeks later...

Even better. It can be done via SQL! Actually ABE stores the public keys in encrypted form (or gibberish form, anyway). So you can't read the address in the SQL tables. But this is my next project with ABE: to have human readable tables and do blockchain analysis!! I was thinking of asking for Freicoin foundation coins for this.

15 hours ago, Skaro said:

Even better. It can be done via SQL! Actually ABE stores the public keys in encrypted form (or gibberish form, anyway). So you can't read the address in the SQL tables. But this is my next project with ABE: to have human readable tables and do blockchain analysis!! I was thinking of asking for Freicoin foundation coins for this.

Well worth the coin... we should discuss a bounty.

Abe is a good start but lacking many specific abilities, so it makes sense to include some analytics. I personally am happy with the functions we got at the moment but as including demurrage calculation happened for free i am willing to add a few FRC if the alliance decide to fund it. 

BTW: Looking at the chart today makes me really wish I've picked more at the 33 to 50 sat range..

On 4/21/2017 at 11:43 AM, Skaro said:

Our 24volume curve on coinmarketcap is the best its been since September 2014.

the 24volume curve from freiexchange looks too good to be true... its steady increasing without any fall down in between. It looks more like the 24volume displays the total trading volume since beginning and just sums it up. 

25 minutes ago, Arcurus said:

the 24volume curve from freiexchange looks too good to be true... its steady increasing without any fall down in between. It looks more like the 24volume displays the total trading volume since beginning and just sums it up. 

I'm not sure how they calculate their 24hour volume curve. But one thing is, we have not had a 24 hour period of 0 transactions. There has been at least one trade per day.

There is 270,000 FRC for sale @ 330 to 350. That's $1200 USD. There are also strong buy orders @230. The latter part of last week has seen about $150 move per day. People from UK, Iran, India, Switzerland, Brazil and Ukraine and more (well maybe one or two people form each country) are coming to the exchange regularly. Besides a few smiley happy miners, this is a considerable change from a few months ago when Freicoin wasn't even listed on CoinMarketCap. Three cheers to Fedde! and a couple for the rest of us too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...