6 minutes ago, fedde said:

Just to add a sidenote here.

Foundation does not recive any more funds, so they are locked there for now.

Only thing that makes it slowly move from foundation addresses to circluating coins (usable coins trough minings) is the demurrage, so already the foundation coins supply about 72% of the demurrage while the rest is from user addresses. Blocks are now @95.36743164 and it will stay that way forever as it's the demurrage of the 100mill coins. 

Sounds good BUT this need to be a proper lock on the blockchain. Not just "locked" until moved.

So its very good that the demurrage is largely paid by foundation. Now we timelock those funds forever and demurrage gets drawn from there and nowhere else.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started today to work on porting Solidar to version 0.14. I will start with the coin/ demurrage part first, so it can be ported to FRC with some effort..

The serialize error is fixed in my version so it compiles and runs ok, both freicoind and freicoin-qt now. Me and skaro have tested it and it transmits, recives coins ok, calulate demurrage etc etc.

Wow

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Adilado said:

Sounds good BUT this need to be a proper lock on the blockchain. Not just "locked" until moved.

So its very good that the demurrage is largely paid by foundation. Now we timelock those funds forever and demurrage gets drawn from there and nowhere else.

That was my vote too.. We have to wait what @jtimon says about it.