Forum Candy for the users

Hi

Will bring this up in own thread to not spam the [DRAFT] from arcarus

As in the other thread, we can enable processing coins in the forum. Initially it will be done at a given time that we decide. We also need to find out how much.

I prefer that we find a algoritm for this or a fixed amount. 

One proposal in other thread was 1000 FRC to each memeber that have signed up.

I will also investigate if we can use the reputation system to "tip" so that every heart equals in example 1 freicoin. Each day we process a payout based on how many love hearts a user get for that 24 hour period. (checked, can be done :) )

For members, this requires them to set FRC address under their profile (edit your profile here, there is a extra field there now to set the FRC address)

Give me your feedback :)

Edited by fedde
Cheked to payout for reputation

for rewarding likes i would suggest:

some amount for example 10 coins per day per verified user (similar to universal dividend) that is distributed to the likes of the user from the last week.

Optionally Freipower:

For every 1000 coins a user has on his Freicoin address he gets one extra coins to distribute for likes and one extra coin on his Freicoin address. (limited to max 50 coins).

This would encourage to keep up to 50.000 Freicoins.

Participating in discussions... activity in reading and responding... starting threads... doing blogs etc. all worthy of funding. 

Not so much about getting "rich" posting nothing important but rather being recognized as a contributor is a good model. People should get a universal income if you participate in the community, society, vote etc.

Democracy is work. Work has value. 

For active participating in forums we can do rewards. every post here has a timestamp so we can process for timeperiods of in example every 24 hours.

I can make it like a coin for a like, new post, 10 coins, 5 coins on followups or whatever we want. This is just to get started to make the community abit more attractive for people to actually speak and take part.

Of course it brings abit in on moderators to actually moderate so there is constructive stuff and not just a large spam thread :) 

I also propose that we have a fixed amount to distribute, 100 coins divided on sum of all interactions then multiply for each user to get correct amount to each user of those 100. At lest we then have a fixed amount in, those who do more get more coins, do less, get little witch will reward for how much you participate.