Hey guys,

How is everyone? just been cruising around looking at how crazy the crypto world is going right now. It reminds me of when btc peaked at 1k for the first time and all the altcoins went bonkers! Hope you guys have made some great income off the sky rockets. I wish friecoin was still one of the coins around but it seems that it isnt on any exchanges these days except for the one you guys created (nice job by the way, looks cool) 

In my cruising around and looking at all the madness i saw that my mining account had some btc left in it so i threw it onto a miner and pointed it at fed and fabs pool. Well i hope everyone is doing well.

Man i wish i had have bought ether when it was worth fuck all :( like everyone does i guess haha.

Haha, yeah, grabbed some ether when it was fairly low ;) so thos looks good.

we are extending the exchange during the next weeks, to see if we can make some progress all over. 

All good here, preparing for holidays with broken arm, bummer, no swimming lol

Cheers!

2 hours ago, kieranf said:

Hey guys,

How is everyone? just been cruising around looking at how crazy the crypto world is going right now. It reminds me of when btc peaked at 1k for the first time and all the altcoins went bonkers! Hope you guys have made some great income off the sky rockets. I wish friecoin was still one of the coins around but it seems that it isnt on any exchanges these days except for the one you guys created (nice job by the way, looks cool) 

In my cruising around and looking at all the madness i saw that my mining account had some btc left in it so i threw it onto a miner and pointed it at fed and fabs pool. Well i hope everyone is doing well.

Man i wish i had have bought ether when it was worth fuck all :( like everyone does i guess haha.

Yepp had some 60k STRAT, sold far too early. :blink: And some 440k NXT.. also sold far too early, same with ZEC and ETC. Cant really tell how i feel atm. I guess i am still traumatized by FRC crashing close to zero...

The bubble is extremly extended in time, so i guess its not too late to make FRC great again. The exchange is hot right now.. But do you think we should bring FRC on another exchange to attract more investors?

Oh and don't be too thoughtful with ETH, it will crash hard..

buzz word that everyone is talking about now is blockchain and how they can exploit it/use it. Freicoin doesn't offer much in that department. At the end of the day, Freicoin is Bitcoin that demurrage's. It would be nice if Freicoin could be awesome again. Even tho i wouldn't be rich, my coins were tied up in Vircurex hahaha. laaaaaaame. I havent been able to get a wallet to work on windows 10 64bit. Think i'm just going to get BTC as it crashes. Managed to pick up 6 at 400bucks each a year ago so thats turned into a nice little help!

5 hours ago, kieranf said:

Oh is there skaro? where abouts can i find it? Cheers.

So how many people are still actively using/improving Freicoin? Is Bick still floating around?

Atm its: @Skaro, @fedde, @Arcurus and @Bicknellski and me that are actively discussing/improving. There are some others that joining in from time to time but we are the core.

Latest Improvements are:

1. A blockexplorer showing the balance with the demurrage substracted -> freicoin.info.

2. A fast, good looking and easy to use exchange -> freiexchange.com.

3. Freicoin Wallet 0.9 tested and working -> https://github.com/eddef/freicoin.

4. The newest p2pool ported to freicoin -> http://alfa.sicanet.net:9638/static/ (Payout and Transaction count is not displaying correct but i will look into it when i have the mood;-).

5. Coinomi multiwallet including freicoin (beta version -should work but i am the only one that tested it atm) -> https://github.com/wincev/coinomi-android

I hope i haven't forgotten something!?

Rik

• 1 month later...