Since this coin is a very early coin, and is only listed on the FreiExchange I have a few questions.

Is developement and marketing of this coin ongoing or will be?

Will we try to get on more exchanges?

I am quite interested in getting a few coins.

Replies much appreciated, have a great summer.

Best regards

Adilado

@Adilado welcome to Freicoin.

What brought you to Freicoin? Have you read what Freicoin is about or do you just search for coins to invest in?

Currntly in Freicoin the situation is this:

the core developer of Freicoin became core developers of Bitcoin, since then they are super busy.

Freicoin 0.9 is ready to be used thx to @fedde, but is still under testing.

@Rik8119 wants to port Freicoin code to 0.14

Currently there is a discussion how we proceed with the Freicoin Foundation that holds 80% of the coins.

It looks like that the foundation coins will be brought into circulation through mining.

We are thinking about adding a soft fork, that allows using some part of the redistributed coins for Freicoin related projects.

But this is not set in stone yet.

@fedde is mainly working on bringing more currencies to Freiexchange.

He also planned to setup a web wallet so that Freicoin will be easy to use.

@Adilado thx for your interest, i hope i could answer your questions.

@Adilado currently we need mainly help for testing Freicoin 0.9 and the new version of the Freiexchange

with the 3 Million, not sure if I can help there much, i would try to place one by one 500 K orders on Freiexchange at some days even more then 800K are traded, so its not that unrealistic to buy 3 Million over one or two months. 

Of course you may also find bigger investors that are ready to sell...

I am actually finalyzing the exchange as we chit chat here, all tests are looking good so i am wrapping up and preparing to release it.

As arc says, if you want to get that amount of coins, it's not unreal to gain that in a month or two, coins are circulating and the userbase is growing slowly.

2 hours ago, fedde said:

I am actually finalyzing the exchange as we chit chat here, all tests are looking good so i am wrapping up and preparing to release it.

As arc says, if you want to get that amount of coins, it's not unreal to gain that in a month or two, coins are circulating and the userbase is growing slowly.

Great,I want to withdraw my freicoins but nothing seems to happen when i try, can you help?

3 hours ago, fedde said:

Very good work @fedde , if there is anything we can help with, please say so..