Solidar Italy project

Hi all,

As I said in another post, we wish to strongly publicize Solidar in Italy. We started informing the members of FAZ network and the followers of @Domenico de Simone  the economist which firstly theorized our system and co-founder with me of the FAZ network. In the middle of 2018 we hope to start a project in an italian local district, with the support of an enterprises' network that will accept it in payment and hopefully with the endorsement and support of Municipalites that will accept it in payment for local taxes. 

Our deal in these months is to enhance as much as possible the number of Solidar Facebook bot page subscribers to present the local project as one already existing with real people using Solidar. To address this deal, in the next weeks I will translate to italian the website and the Solidar bot.

To better explain to italian subscribers how the Solidar works, in the next days me and  @Domenico de Simone will ask some economic and technical questions.

Thanks for now.

magius

I firstly reply to my message to propose you a project to spread the Solidar :P

We own a domain that actually is only forwarded on our FAZ page on Wordpress.com, www.faz.bz Imho it's a good name, easy to remember and so we propose you to use for that project. The original acronym means Financial Autonomous Zone, but we could rethink it (i.e. Free Autonomous Zone, Free Anarchy Zone hahah and soon...)

Our idea is to create a Wordpress based multilingual site, with geographic based sub-sites to better define users' communities (i.e. deutschland.faz.bz, italia.faz.bz, or more local like berlin.faz.bz, roma.faz.bz and soon) to start a social and economic community around Solidar. The site could be a blog with articles on many issues, to attract people inside. We could decide togheter what issues we wish to address, solidal economics, art, music, free-culture, and soon... People will subscribe the site using their Facebook account. That's strategic. If they subscribe through Facebook they could use an internal chat that uses the Facebook Messenger.  Through the internal chat, site users could subscribe to the Solidar Facebook page to receive the UBI and make sell/buy transactions. On the site we could setup a community plugin like Buddypress and an ecommerce plugin like Woocommerce. On the site through Woocommerce people could also open "shops" like Etsy where to sell goods and services, possibly paying partly in their local fiat currency and partly in solidar. We also could implement a crowdfunding area where people could donate their solidars to projects.....

Please add your ideas! 

Hello everyone. Thanks Marco for your posts about this topic. I am advertising the Solidar on facebook among my followers and the answers are enthusiastic. Anyway there are some points that aren't still clear. In the Faq of the site I noticed that the amount of the UBI is 10 Solidar for month. Elsewhere I read that this amount is 5 Solidar for month, and when I subscribed three days ago I received 1 Solidar, that now reduced to 0,998 Solidar for the demurrage. Which is the exact amount of the UBI, and how it is accredited? 

I think that we should fix an indicative exchange rate, though initially arbitrary, so that people can settle down and start exchanging things and services by keeping this rate in mind. On the other hand, people are accustomed to thinking in dollars or euros and if they are selling a one-hundredth cell phone they must have an idea of how much the amount can be in Solidar. I saw on the freiexchange site that currently Solidar is quoted at 0.00800 Bitcoin, which is about $ 46, but the volumes are so subtle that it is practically an irrelevant listing. I propose to fix a change of 1 Solidar equivalent to 100 euros, or anyway to put things on sale with this ratio. How about?

Hi @Domenico, sorry for the confusion. The first Solidar is payed as a welcome gift. Then there will be payed 10 Solidar for every active month (Check Balance or receive Solidar). Predictions about the price are very Dangerous. Although Solidar should be very stable as it is defined by the real market activities there are incredible money ressources in cryptocurrencies that could Flood the Market or be withdrawn within days. The 10 Solidar is again only a start to motivate the early adopters. If the bot users will increase above 30000 the income would shrink accordingly. Meaning with 30000 - 60000 participants the Solidar income is 5 coins per month and so on. This should help to keep the price more stable although it gives the early adopters an advantage. What is wanted because the early one do Most of the work and risky stuff.

I Hope I answered your question? There are explanatory Videos Planned but my free time is a little Bit Limited at the Moment.

Rik

Dear Rick, thank you for your clarification. We should build this marketplace as soon as we can. Isn't so easy, anyway. I talked with my son who is working now with salesforce, and he could help, but he told me that he need some months for having some good result, even if we choose the most simple structure. Meantime, we can open a page and collect donation that we need for all costs, included advertising to increase participants. 

Anyway, I'm sure that it  will be a wonderful adventure! Thank you for your work. 

Dear Rick, I suppose that you can check how many people do subscribe the Solidar on facebook. I would like to test the efficacy of the advertisement I'm doing and eventually make some change if it doesn't work correctly. The question is that subscribing Solidar is very easy, but the same some people find many difficulties and don't understand how it does work. There are so many computer stoned all around! 

well, I started selling something in Solidar, for now two of my books "Faz" at price 0,40 Solidar + 2 euro for sending, and Interview about economy at price 0,35 Solidar + 2 euro for sending. The first cost's in euro 14,90 and the second € 11,90. That is the article on my site https://domenicods.wordpress.com/2017/10/21/acquistare-un-mio-libro-con-il-solidar/ and I added a push on my facebook page for buying. 

On 21.10.2017 at 8:07 PM, Domenico de Simone said:

well, I started selling something in Solidar, for now two of my books "Faz" at price 0,40 Solidar + 2 euro for sending, and Interview about economy at price 0,35 Solidar + 2 euro for sending. The first cost's in euro 14,90 and the second € 11,90. That is the article on my site https://domenicods.wordpress.com/2017/10/21/acquistare-un-mio-libro-con-il-solidar/ and I added a push on my facebook page for buying. 

Hi @Domenico de Simone,

Thats great news, the first online book sold in Solidar was a while ago from one of the mobiunet.com organizers. A project that wasnt able to get enough financing for an Internet trading platform with its own demurrage currency. Im still in contact with one of the organizers though. Some kind of marketplace would really be a great thing! I will look into the possibilities the comming week.

On 20.10.2017 at 9:43 PM, Domenico de Simone said:

Dear Rick, I suppose that you can check how many people do subscribe the Solidar on facebook. I would like to test the efficacy of the advertisement I'm doing and eventually make some change if it doesn't work correctly. The question is that subscribing Solidar is very easy, but the same some people find many difficulties and don't understand how it does work. There are so many computer stoned all around! 

yes i can check how many are there and i always post the newest numbers in

I hope that this is enough, or do you need a shorter timeframe?

Rik

47 minutes ago, Rik8119 said:

Hi @Domenico de Simone,

Thats great news, the first online book sold in Solidar was a while ago from one of the mobiunet.com organizers. A project that wasnt able to get enough financing for an Internet trading platform with its own demurrage currency. Im still in contact with one of the organizers though. Some kind of marketplace would really be a great thing! I will look into the possibilities the comming week.

yes i can check how many are there and i always post the newest numbers in

I hope that this is enough, or do you need a shorter timeframe?

Rik

47 minutes ago, Rik8119 said:

Well, I must increase advertising with my follwers. I have almost 1.000 followers on my facebook page, and I think that the most of them should subscribe Solidar. But we just started, so it will need some more time. Thanks Rik! 

20 hours ago, Domenico de Simone said:

Well, I must increase advertising with my follwers. I have almost 1.000 followers on my facebook page, and I think that the most of them should subscribe Solidar. But we just started, so it will need some more time. Thanks Rik! 

Thank you @Domenico de Simone, by the way i also put some italian version of the bot online. just type infoIt to get the italian description. if there are any translation errors, please let me know i only  used the deepl.com/translator for most of the stuff. ;-)

I've made a deal with Confitip (https://www.confitip.it/) a business and professional association with over five thousand associates, to promote Solidar and the Faz model for their business. Confitip is associated with Confimprese (http://confimpresa-italia.com/) and Ascom (http://www.ascomindustria.it/) two other bigger associations that protect small businesses and stores and take courses to advertise the associates' products via facebook. The synergy with Solidar is obvious and can bring excellent results.

Edited by Domenico de Simone
add links

Hi Domenico, that's great news! I also believe that the ideas behind Solidar have many connections to real life problems and organizations. The synergy effect could help humanity to enter an age of abundance. But of course there is much to do till then and there are many small steps to take. The most important thing is to change peoples thinking about money, interest and the way we earn money.

Do you know how they can interact with Faz and Solidar?

Rik

3 hours ago, Rik8119 said:

The most important thing is to change peoples thinking about money, interest and the way we earn money.

Me and @Domenico de Simone are about twenty years that we're promoting basic income through demurraged currency, We think that change people thinking is a long run deal. In the meantime we need to setup a not-voluntaristic system that, through the example, tell to the people that "another world is possible". How? We need to transform greed in a positive force! And that's exactly why I proposed a dual currency ecommerce platform. Because solidar as "discount" of prices expressed in fiat currencies, could decrease that prices. And so an ecommerce platform that will have the lower prices worldwide will attract lot of people for greed. But at the meantime that "discount" is also a currency that will have his market. And more people come to the platform, and more the system make basic income possible for all. And a place where spend solidars. 

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ----- Buckminster Fuller 

19 hours ago, Rik8119 said:

Hi Domenico, that's great news! I also believe that the ideas behind Solidar have many connections to real life problems and organizations. The synergy effect could help humanity to enter an age of abundance. But of course there is much to do till then and there are many small steps to take. The most important thing is to change peoples thinking about money, interest and the way we earn money.

Do you know how they can interact with Faz and Solidar?

Rik

At first we want to test the business response to the proposal to use the Solidar and see how many sign ups. We have proposed to set up an association to sign up for all companies that want to use Solidar in which they are committed to setting prices for at least 50% in Solidar. For many people this may mean double its spending power, so we should be able to attract many subscribers. We need to create a site where companies can expose their products and start selling. Site management will be done by Confitip who has decided to resume a person for this task. Obviously they will ask for a small fee for each transaction to cover the costs. So we can have some money to increase the programs and the way to make start an economy.

• 2 weeks later...