Freicoin Alliance Secret Hangout

Haha, I recommend something more uplifting ~refreshments for the next meeting! That've must been some serious couchlock that was offered there, everyone as low as they can go on their chairs, hahaha :D
Some good whiskey and cigars for next time too, adds to the credibility as well :rolleyes:

Hehehe, brilliant pic, laughs of the day :P 

I'm telling you, it's a fake, a dummy, doll, decoy puppet! Shambles! Look at that instrument on that orange hat, it's the thing they use to make it move. Why didn't anyone notice anything at the meeting? Talking of which, all I remember from the meeting is a flash of light, a probe, and now it turns out I'm pregnant! Blast!

yea now when I look at it there is really an strange instrument on that orange hat...

I'm telling you, it's a fake, a dummy, doll, decoy puppet! Shambles! Look at that instrument on that orange hat, it's the thing they use to make it move. Why didn't anyone notice anything at the meeting? Talking of which, all I remember from the meeting is a flash of light, a probe, and now it turns out I'm pregnant! Blast!

... boy or girl, or transgender?

I have no idea, its a, eh, a thing. It doesn't show up properly on the ultrasound. Stealth perhaps? Anyway, my tummy has been growing and there is a voice inside my head going on about me having to eat more fibre and carbs. That's why my internet went down the other day. Spagetti on the menu. And my car's broke. Turns out I only found one carb in one of all the cars in my street. Mine and most of the others had something called injection. Now what?!?

"In an galaxy far, far away, orbiting the planet Thyrius the mysterious board of the Freicoin Allianz meet to decide the fate of everything in the known and unknown universe..."

But wait, who is coming there? Could it be super Doge who will save at least the known universe?

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=608125585983026&pnref=story

*How on earth I can get on the original video in a Facebook share?

A New conspiracy is arising was the mysterious 9th guy from Freicoin Mafia :) 

With the magical transformation of the Freicoin Mafia Twitter to Freicoin Alliance Twitter there seems to be some indications...

Or was is it the other way round and Freicoin Alliance took over the Freicoin Mafia?

On the end only god knows :)

https://twitter.com/fed_fab/status/540261052873965568

Everyone!!! It's a robot! His name is Bot-Bot and he has been sent down here to preach to mankind that multi-pool sucks and that he will destroy all auto-trader-bots that ruin the day for all of us. 

He has this insignia on his chest ==> 200px-Resistor_symbol_America.svg.png<== I'm sure I've seen it before somewhere....

Everyone!!! It's a robot! His name is Bot-Bot and he has been sent down here to preach to mankind that multi-pool sucks and that he will destroy all auto-trader-bots that ruin the day for all of us. 

He has this insignia on his chest ==> 200px-Resistor_symbol_America.svg.png<== I'm sure I've seen it before somewhere....

Yea, now that you say it. Must be some kind of hypnosis thing when you look at it you just want to drop all multi pools...

• 2 weeks later...