• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

- Addes some new forums, also added a support thread. - Moved support threads to the new support forum.

Leaderboard! Am I last? "Ran an update." - Grammar Nazi  

- Some larger changes have been done today. Please be patient

yeah its gone - first thing i knew about it was when i  stopped getting payments for the joint bought miners that he was hosting...Still no idea whats happening with them or the two black arrow machines maaku was getting sent to his for hosting  :( .....but thats probalby not for this thread...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: Email notifications by default.. NACK :P Hehe, I wouldnt like the idea of having the option on by default, but maybe it'd be possible to have it asked during registration, or on first login, if one wants to enable it :)

The new platform looks pretty cool now when getting a bit used to it. There would seem to be cool hooks (addons) and API's available... *grr* Cant browse some of the IPS's own forums sections though without an account with a license ><

No hurries with them fancy addons for now, but the Info / Tools section that Rik noticed to be missing would be nice to have back! :)

*edit: Ohh, also the IRC webchat is hiding ;)

On Tuesday, January 19, 2016 at 0:29 PM, Arcurus said:

the email notices dosnt seem to function anymore :/

UPDATE: seems to function again, got a lot of mails :) could be also my internet connection...

by the way, does members per default get email notices? would be great to have

You can turn it on off on your settings page or in the post itself when you write a reply. At least I have a button hhere that says turn on notification of new replys 

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking into removing the pages. Apparently this new ipboard disables so pages can not be coded as i want to display prices etc etc. Maby we should create a new frontend for the alliance with normal web pages and move this forum over to /forum?

What ya think?

4 hours ago, fedde said:

Looking into removing the pages. Apparently this new ipboard disables so pages can not be coded as i want to display prices etc etc. Maby we should create a new frontend for the alliance with normal web pages and move this forum over to /forum?

What ya think?

If it makes your job easier then yes.