Freicoin - Curry of 100% Of The People!

Hi All,

here is an link to a video that tries to awake people about the current finance system: 

One of the main points this video outlines is that with the growth of our productivity we could all (with all I mean really all) live a joyful live on this planet.

In the following some thoughts from me to that. I thinks its also very relevant to the motives behind Freicoin and therefore we should reflect about that:

Marc started Freicoin as the currency of the 99% people. 

For me to make a currency for  99% of the people is not enough.

I want to make a currency / economic system for 100% of the people.

Even the 1%, so called "rich",  will loose in the current system.

The more and more people haven't enough to live, naturally violence, uncontrollable diseases, greed, destruction of nature will arise in the current system. 

Nobody wants to live in a world where he must live in an fortress to defend himself against the outside. 

And nobody want to live in an world where the water is not drinkable and the air not breathable.

It is so easy to blame someone outside of us.

But in truth we all together create this system. And I know none who is truly happy with it, because deep inside we know where this systems leads to.

Because deep inside we are aware of all this, so naturally we feel consciously or unconsciously a deep guilt.

But instead of looking at the guild we feel and changing our life to get truly rid of this guild we become busy in running away and try through consuming more and more to not face our true feelings.

But this will never help to get rid of our guild!

Instead of creating some mysterious group, where we can put on all the guild we have, its time to awake and become aware of the true feelings inside.

How can I be truly happy if my consumption exploits people?

How can I be truly happy if my way of live destroys the eco system and society I live in?

And no we should also not make another dogmas like:

You are an evil guy if you eat meat or use Windows 2008.

The important thing is to realize what is going on and then act step by step according to that.

Otherwise we are just busy with fighting someone in the outside. 

Even an small simple change will not stop with this change.

Once the first step is done it continues.

Some points that we should be aware:

As far as I see it: Most of the increases productivity as outlined in this video is not going to the 1%. We simply happen to create a lot of fully unnecessary Jobs that nobody really needs.

Just look how the so called services sector like banks, advertisements, insurances, where nothing is really created is growing and growing, just because we have the dogma, that in an modern society its good to have less people working outside producing some stuff.

And can we really blame these companies. NO we currently need them to have an excuse to have some jobs, because we don't know what to do with all this people.  

We think that we are an advanced society, because our services sector is so big. But in truth we just enslaved the other part of the world to work for us. And on the top of that we exploit the nature, like anything and on the same time try to export this exploitation  to the rest of the world, so that at least we have company in experiencing guilt. 

We must get rid of the dogma in our heads, that onetime robots will produce everything for us, and then we will be truly happy.  

We must get rid of the dogma, that we can modify plants and animals and maybe humans to solve all starvation.

We must get rid of the dogma, that we are more "rich" then other, because we can afford to have 5 phones, 3+ Computers and an TV in every room.

I for my part do not want to live in such a world. That does not mean that we should not use technology for the good of all being. But instead of creating harming technology we should more and more focus on enriching technology that works together with nature. Instead of keeping all the knowledge and resources for us, we should encourage cooperation and sharing of knowledge an resources.

We created a system that separates us more and more from each other.

But humans are meant to live together. Out of being lonely we started to buy more and more stuff and put it in our "living" rooms, beacuse we happen to be born in an climate that is most of the time too cold for our human body.

But no TV and no Phone can replace a true human companion.

And "Living" better called starving in an so called living room better called starving room will never replace the direct experience of nature.

Its natural to have a longing for the company of other humans and its natural to be in nature.

No TV and No computer can replace that. 

Time to awake! Time to create another world!    

Martin