Who are the US 1% and what they do?

A good clip with a nice way of visualizing the numbers and stats :) Recommended watch for everyone ^^

Hehe, watching that video from a crypto enthusiasts point of view, made me have the usual *facepalm* moments :D Cant help but start to think how much better the society would look like with blockchain technology deployed.. or if even the "basic" opensource software projects would be more used in government level. Like it was asked in the clip, how many would put their tax money towards war or other nonsense, if they had the option to choose ;)
Blockchain technology is an answer to so many of the todays problems, but especially powerful for these ones related to the banking elite and their ways of controlling the people.

to the video "to change everything":

Its true, that the system itself must be questioned, because it seems to produce all this nonsence like poverty, starvation and so on.

But the display of an alternative in this video is a little bit irritating. The picture it makes about what else is possible is mostly showing opposition (also violent oppoistion).

With simply opposition will reach nowhere.

Even funny, that the so called anarchist people in this video nearly all use the same clothing like common in our industry based working socieaty.

They more look like week end rebels that want to be cool, but fool themself by foolowing the same industry given clothing style.

If they want to be real rebels then they would start creating their own clothing and culture.

Yeah, I agree that the video maybe leaned too much towards violence with the graphics that were displayed. Though, thats maybe cuz there is currently many protests/demonstrations/marches/sitdown etc. ending up in conflicts and chaos just because the police/governments come in to escalate these. So in a way.. its good to show whats going on.. but then again, it would be great too to balance things out with some alternative / happy activities :) It's also good to remember, that in a short video like that its hard to convey the whole stories behind the footage.. like indeed those peaceful demonstrations being turned to conflict situations by "the powers that be" ;)
But yeah, indeed would've liked to seen the video offer some "real" solutions to some of these problems instead of just vaguely promoting the opposition and "power of people" working together / autonomously :) Like community gardens, workshops and of course cryptos! :P

With the point on the clothing style I kinda disagree :) People have lots of different styles and brands they like. Some of the current "mainstream" clothing have grown from root levels.. Yeah, some of them end up in corporate ownerships and all that jazz, but I dont see it take away from the ideals behind them. Its the attitude the people have towards the "logo" that matters, I think ;) Some, of course, just wear the clothes because theyre comfy and dont regard the imagery on them :)
Like something thats funny and have seen many times when visiting Helsinki, is these ~buddhist style dudes that walk up to people and prettymuch harass them. Or "good christians" that want your time, but when you start asking deeper questions from them, they turn red and almost spit on you. The clothes one wears is not important to me, its the person wearing them :)

In the end the vid had a good message, start the change! Anywhere and everywhere! The change starts from small actions ^^