Freicoin Alliance Secret Hangout

• 2 weeks later...

Have I missed something??? 

"The agency adds: "Their income will come from narcotics trafficking; aliens smuggling; trafficking in women and children; smuggling toxic materials, hazardous wastes, illicit arms, military technologies, and other contraband; financial fraud; and racketeering."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/1379979/This-is-the-world-in-2015.html

Who of you guys has let himself been smuggled to Earth, and why didn't you apply like every other Alien with the Embassy of NSA to be conform with the current strange rules of this planet? :)

also funny how important it is to give the freemdom of choice. Even to make wrong choices, as long as they do not harm others.

I wish that one day, people have the freemdom of choice to choose to which county they want belong, or if they want to be independent.

Why people must allways fight to be independent? Why can"t we give them their freedom to choose on their own?

3 in one :)

Ex Canadian Minister of Defence speaks about UFOs, global warming, and the world financial system

Funny, in the beginning he is describing how the bank of england managed to get conroll, exact like in the book the history of debt is describted which I read currently. Funny these coincidents :)