Videos / clips from movies predicting future events

Clip from TV serie The Homicide, talking about Sex in TV series, the hundreds of TV channels, high definition, virtual reality, internet "the electronic information super highway"

*edit: ohh yeah, the episode aired 14th of October, 1994

(The Homicide is a great serie BTW, one of my all time favourites, so highly recommend watching it if one is looking for a good informational entertainment ;))

Lone Gunmen March 4, 2001 PILOT EPISODE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRtqQLMAZek

I love this one. Released in spring 2001, the pilot for the X-Files spin-off show The Lone Gunmen (remember the hackers Mulder visits from time to time, those guys, fantastic series covering most of the classic conspiracy theories btw) follows a plot that has very much in common with the 11-09-2001 attacks, or rather, in common with the conspiracy theories that came bubbling out of the abyss that opened, concerning the supposed inside-job conspiracy, RC planes, controlled demolition, the whole and shameful crap&fan commotion that started after 9/11. Anyway, I remember seeing this episode not long after the fact, and it struck me how whoever brought down those NY pillars, they must have seen that episode. Still strikes me as odd.

Clip from TV serie The Homicide, talking about Sex in TV series, the hundreds of TV channels, high definition, virtual reality, internet "the electronic information super highway"

(The Homicide is a great serie BTW, one of my all time favourites, so highly recommend watching it if one is looking for a good informational entertainment ;))

please add the date ;)

please add the date ;)

Added :) Was the idea to include that when posting.. but dunno how I managed to forget it :P

Lone Gunmen March 4, 2001 PILOT EPISODE

[vid]

I love this one. Released in spring 2001, the pilot for the X-Files spin-off show The Lone Gunmen (remember the hackers Mulder visits from time to time, those guys, fantastic series covering most of the classic conspiracy theories btw) follows a plot that has very much in common with the 11-09-2001 attacks, or rather, in common with the conspiracy theories that came bubbling out of the abyss that opened, concerning the supposed inside-job conspiracy, RC planes, controlled demolition, the whole and shameful crap&fan commotion that started after 9/11. Anyway, I remember seeing this episode not long after the fact, and it struck me how whoever brought down those NY pillars, they must have seen that episode. Still strikes me as odd.

Haha, yeah, this is a great one :) Havent watched the Lone Gunmen series through and seen but some clips from it, but do remember the guys in X-Files. 

I went through the X-Files serie in full some years back and was somewhat mindblown with some of the conspiracy ~theories in it that had come out to be true. And if I recall right, even the theory was included, that "They" have to announce their plans beforehand on certain dates or certain time through symbolism (via music, tv, magazines, artwork etc.), before executing their plans :P X-Files was full of occult symbolism, surprise surprise :D