Sign in to follow this  
Prometheus

I bet there is no Satoshi and there probably never was…

The world of crypto currency has its myths, and Satoshi Nakamoto is perhaps the most epic one. An untold, fractional epic that can be written as a 36 digit hashed crypto-key and turned into cash. I'm willing to bet Satoshi will never reveal himself. I doubt he ever even existed. And if he does, he seems to have a secret wallet full of pre-mined BTC stacked away some place, so I doubt he will ever go public: 

==> http://www.coindesk.com/dangerous-satoshi-nakamoto/

Yup. Not much different between bitcoin and the NSA/IBM Lucifer cipher from the seventies really. Like everything else having to do with internet, the bitcoin technology seems to have come from some skunk works letter soup agency. Not some secretive Chinese programmer. He might have been the messenger, but his message has NSA and DARPA written all over it. 

"It was the guvernmentz! Mabby they plan to destroy the trust in cryptoz by dumping the coinz at some point?!!"  :D

Naturally. Satoshi's secret wallet AKA «Satoshi's pension fund» could ruin the whole bitcoin economy.