[Developer-Bounty] Advancing the Freicoin Issuing 24 Freihours (120000 Freicoins)

UPDATE:

Cooperative Bounty (Budget) of 120000 Freicoins is set up

Cooperative means it this case, it can payed out step by step to more then one people.

Bounty for each step can be negotiated.

The tasks can be increased or decreased.

If you want more information message me.

Another solution to make the coins issuing more transparent would be to make an Freicoin explorer who displays that.

Update:

Arcurus: 15 Freihours (75000 Freicoins) Freicoins matched and ready to give out

Fabrizio: 4 Freihours (20.000 Freicoins)  status: promised

Fedde: 5 Freihours status: promised

Hi All,

I think making the Freicoin issuing more transparent for the "normal" guy out there and to make it more regularly like monthly or better weekly or even daily should have our main priority right now.

Maybe we should create a bounty for that?

Or is there someone willing to look into that, I am ready to help, but would be good to have someone who is more familiar with web-programming who can help.

Mainly I see these tasks TODO:

- 1.  Help to host a sever that runs the donation matching. The "donation matcher" could be filled manually on demand, so there is no big risk to loose funds.
- 2. Advancing the donation matching script,so that it outputs which organisation got which amount. (At best it would create automatically an html page to display that. Also the current value* on donation time and on payout time would be great to display.
- 3 Sending an information email to the organisations after matching is done.
- 4 Advancing the donation matcher, so that it displays donations per organisations and payouts per organisation (both total and per month / year) the same also in the current value*  
- 5.Adding an settable limit per organisation to prevent malicious use. (see below)
- 6 Advancing the donation matcher, so that it uses multi sigs for its receiving address and advancing it, so that he is run on X different servers that all must sign.

* At best in average working hours or something like that. Its really time to get rid of this fiat stuff!

To cycling protection: I think there is no need to spend much effort on that right now, because first of all someone can trick it with using exchanges or registering two organisations. So its better to require transparency from the organisations which get a certain amount of Freicoins per month.
So the donation matcher should have a limit per organisation. If that is reached someone has to manually increase the limit after he checked if everything is right with the organisation.
Of course a tool to help to find malicious donations would be nice to have, but is not the priority right now.

All the good,

Arcurus

Discussed this with maaku on the FA Hangout #4, he can provide hosting for website / tools that are needed. He will also set up the needed accounts/addresses (so that the foundation keys cannot be lost/compromised) in the testnet side when he has the time for it  :)

What we need to do, is the developing & coding part. I will try to help with this :) I've learned a bit of jQuery and jQuery mobile after the summer time, so will try to help with the development from that front (website to show the data in clear format)

great!

Most likely I can devote more time in round about two weeks to that. Somewhere in the Freicoin forum there must be a link to the github repository where Jitmon put the phyton code for the script.

Joe must also know where to find it. The Alliance website is also somewhere in gihub*. Jitmon is the right person here to ask.

UPDATE:

*Here is a link where more information about the software projects can be found

http://freicoinalliance.com/topic/58-freicoin-software-projects-summary/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...