[Alliance] Bringing faces to Freicoin

Hi all,
would be nice if we bring more visible faces behind Freicoin, like Mark and Jitmon did here http://freico.in/bios/
I think its good if we describe also a little bit why we support Freicoin in some sentences.

Would be nice if also others join, the more the better!

Here is an suggestion, feel free to suggest changes and correct my unskilled English.
Hopefully it got not too long and too excited :)

All the good,
Arcurus

Martin - Nick Name Arcurus 
Employment: Exploring what it means to be human
Education: computer scientist - specialized in decentralized systems
Country of Birth: Fürth - Germany

UPDATE:

Responsibilities: Basic Income / World Citizens Project , Communication and Cooperation and everything that until now nobody wants to do 

One day, when I "googled" for myself, I found on a children's book authors website, who bears the same name as me, an beautiful "destination" that guides me since then:

"Making the world a little bit nicer while having as much joy and fun as possible"

Currently this "destination" happen to bring me to beautiful soals like Mark Friedenbach, Jorge Timón and many others.
Together, inspired by the works of Silvio Gesell, We take our part in creating a world full of complementary currencies, that are brought into being through economic development, charitable action, and the support of global commons, which engender perpetual prosperity through sustainable development. 

For me especially the vision of an fair monetary system is very promising. A system where all people around the world would have, through an basic income, or better called "World Citizens Dividend", an fair access to resources, .
Just imagine this one second: An world where nobody has to die, because he did not have some money for food. A world where nobody can be enslaved to pay interest! A world full of freedom to choose his own destiny without having the fear to starve! 

Ultimately I hope, that such currencies like Freicoin or Dogecoin, just to mention some, can  lead to an gift based economy where everybody is proud of sharing what he has to give, like it was common in ancient times where we did not number everything.

Lets see what we can do and don't forget to have some joy while doing it, otherwise its not worth!

Fell free to join!

See you,
Martin

Fredrik Bodin Brenne @ Fedde

Employment  : Sicanet 1994-Present, Several projects involving Google, HFC Networks, Goverment and Millitary grade delivery (i can keep going...)

Education: School of life, the hard way  :rolleyes:

Country of Birth : Kristiansand - Norway

I did not google myself, but you will see me as the guy who jumps into things with both feet and stays there usually until things work. There is never a problem, you just need to find a way around it.

This brought my eyes up for Freicoin as it's different from most coins out there. It gives us a task to make people familiar to use the coin and this community shows the strength to do it. It gives user like me the fun back in projects to use a new type of payment in the applications without going through the big banks.

I belive the community here can move mountains once we really get this train moving!

All the best!

Fedde

me2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...