Rik8119

Freicoin explorer

Yes, i tried to play with ABE but had problems importing the blockchain. I had it running a while back, but they made some changes to code and when i tried to set it up again it failed for import.
https://github.com/bitcoin-abe/bitcoin-abe

then we have insight that blockexplorer.com 
https://github.com/bitcoin-blockexplorer

But it is in nodejs / AngularJS that i have no clue about.

I'll be happy do provide development/deploymentserver for this under a easy to remember domain.

Aaaand.. its gone! Coinplorer.com/FRC is not loading anymore..

The chain config is not too hard. The Problem is in the deserialization of the Blockchain.

I send an Email to Coinplorer, but i guess they are using the rpc commands and not the blockchain deserialization (maybe i try this too).

EDIT: Back online again.. but i guess i made my point.. ;-)

Testing it. 

Works well. You need an FRC donation address on it. We should, in the FA, donate some FRC and get matching funds from the FRC Foundation for your work Rik and for Fedde's work and hosting the servers.

I wish we could track the coins and addresses of the party or parties slamming the network.

Great work fedde! :) "Where I can send my freicoin tips to?!?!", hehe ;)
Maybe you can describe in short what was the problem / what you changed or tinkered with to get it working with Freicoin, if you have time that is? :)

Also, a top 100 list of addresses would be cool basic feature to have :) Maybe even filter to check addresses between user set range (like addresses that hold 100k - 500k etc.).