Were to sell Freicoin

For the last few months, Vircurex was the last exchange to trade FRC. Vircurex web site has not been working very well the last month. There has been talk about FRC developers creating their own exchange. This is not running yet. For the moment, there are people here on the discussion board trying to trade. I estimate the rate as 1 FRC = 0.0000007 BTC.

Hi whisper,

you are right last withdrawal i did did not come through! I think they are on the wrong chain and need to upgrade their wallet. I contacted them to check if the wallet is up to date. You may also want to open a ticket to check if that is the reason for your problem too.

please assure that you are not using your bitcoin deposit address for your freicoin deposit (if that had happend you can only hope that vircurex use the bitcoin address to restore your freicoin).

Rik

• 2 weeks later...

So I have the same problem. I tried to remove all my FRC fron vircurex and I never received the transaction. I wrote them am email.

RIK8119, if they are on the old wallet, is there anything that can be done to recover the coins? Even if they switch to a new wallet, aren't the transactions still assigned to the old chain? Or maybe they are not being processed.

They did not write back, so i guess they are too busy, or they gave up on vircurex or freicoin.

To the question: Both is the Case but when they switch to the new wallet the wallet should recognize that the transaction was never received by the network and recover them automatically. All that is left to be done for vircurex is to resend the transaction. But nobody knows if or when they react :-(

Rik

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...