fedde

Freicoin Resources

4 posts in this topic

Freicoin Resources

Please help to gather link resources to get a updated list.

Last updated 01.05.2017

Websites:

Pools:

Market Data:

Payment Processors:

Exchanges

@Mark Friedenbach Our explorer runs on ABE, which I don't think is actively supported anymore. I was wondering what has to be done to accommodate Segwit and new tech. For example, could you send me a link to explain the new block structure? Any such helpful references would be appreciated.

Bitcoin or Freicoin? Freicoin obviously doesn't have segwit until we complete rebasing and activation. Segwit is fairly well described in the bitcoin developer documentation on bitcoin.org, but probably the best thing to do is to switch over to an actively maintained bitcoin block explorer. I don't have a specific recommendation but I know here are several. 

@Mark Friedenbach My other question...So I had estimated total Bitcoin fees paid last year were about 3.5% of total currency supply (I think that was a low estimate because the fees had spiked). I wanted to compare this with the Freicoin demurrage fee of 5.0%. Is this a reasonable comparison? I was wondering, if Freicoin circulation was like Bitcoin's, would users be also adding an extra fee to increase their transaction speed? Ignoring the SegWit and the fact that only 60%  of BTC has been issued etc.